1. Current/Expired Non-Professional Driver’s License.
2. Duly accomplished Application for Driver’s License (ADL) [Download this form here].
3. Medical Certificate with Official Receipt (from LTO accredited or Government physician)
4. Negative drug test result (from a DOH accredited drug testing center & Government Hospital)
5. Clearance/Certificate – any of the following
a. NBI or Police or Court Clearance
6. Must have passed the written examination if Driver’s License is valid.
7. Must have passed the written and practical examinations if Driver’s License is expired or with Additional Restriction Code (ARC).
8. TIN (In compliance to EO 98 & MC ACL-2009-1251)
1. Proceed to the Customer Service Counter to get your checklist of requirements and secure a Driver’s License Application Form. (This form is available for download here. You can accomplish this form prior to transacting your business at the LTO.) Get a queue number and wait for your number to be called.
2. When your number is called, proceed to evaluator counter and submit all the required documents and have it checked for completeness and authenticity.
3. Proceed to the Photo taking /Signature Area to have your picture and signature taken when your name is called.
4. Proceed to the Cashier when your name is called to pay the application fee.
5. Proceed to the Examination Room for the lecture and written exam.
6. After passing the written examination, wait for your name to be called for the practical exam.
7. After passing the practical examination, proceed to the Cashier when your name is called for payment of necessary fees and obtain an Official Receipt.
8. Proceed to the Releasing Counter, present the Official Receipt and claim the Card type License.
Examiner conducts written and practical examinations to applicant
1. For valid Non-Professional to Professional License without additional Restriction Code, conduct only written examination.
2. For valid Non-Professional to Professional License with additional restriction code, conduct written and actual examinations for the Restriction Code applied for.
3. For expired Non-Professional to Professional, conduct written and practical examination.
4. For Dormant Non-Professional to Professional License conduct written and practical examinations.
Venue: Any Licensing Center / District Office with New DL Transactions
Fees and Charges:
|Application Fee||Php 100.00|
|Replacement Fee||Php 225.00|
|Change Classification Fee||100.00|
|If due for renewal License Fee||Php 350.00|
|Penalty if expired 1 day to 1 year||75.00|
|1 year & 1 day to 2 years||150.00|
|2 years & 1 day to 10 years||225.00|
|If with ARC||100.00|